Friday, April 17, 2009

Nothing better on a rainy day . . .

than one of my FAVES...
BATH & BODYWORKS STRESS RELIEF "EUCALYPTUS SPEARMINT" LINE.
I just took a nice warm bath downstairs in my sister's bathroom and attacked her "goods"!
And OMG do I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "Sudsing Scrub-Stress Relief". WOW, my skin feels GREAT! I am so cheap to buy B&B products but LOVE to have them. I used the bubble bath, scrub, and foot cream too! She has the foot soak as well that she left out for me to use at night in my foot bath to help with my aching feet. :o)

I topped it off with Avon's "Mark Lemon Sugar Body Butter" and feel so good! Just what I needed. Now going to do a brown sugar face mask before Adrianna gets home and before Christopher wakes up.

Nice end to a not so great week and beginning to a wonderful weekend!
HAPPY FRIDAY MY FRIENDS!

No comments: