Most of my friends know I LOVE Facebook! I can update through my phone and the people who care about me, know that I have a busy life so it's a very simple way of keeping them updated. One of the drawbacks about FBK though is that it may seem like I always have it together and her is a little confession....I DON'T!!! LOL
I can go on and on about all the great things that I've been up to and routines I've instilled but I can also go on and on about all the sucky things I do and can or cannot maintain. But instead I think I will bullet-point some simple confessions to show you that I'm not perfect, I don't have it together all the time, I have lots of insecurities, but I just push forward which is all I can do!! LOL!
- I've fed my kids more fast food and junk this summer than I wanted to and I MUST stop this insanity!!!!!
- My upstairs game room and 2 out of the 3 kids' rooms are TRASHED and I dread going up there to get it together...looks like a BOMB EXPLODED in the game room!
- My laundry was completely done and put away and guess what, it's loaded back up again which is how I will spend my Monday!
- My couponing has gone to crap and I'm completely unorganized with it! Coupon box is all screwed up and I don't feel like I have it together there at all.
- My budget system went out the window this summer and although I know we need to get back on the ball (we're starting The Money Makeover program next week) I am dreading the "confinement" of a budget.
- I feel fat most of the time no matter how much weight I lose, and this is a battle I've had since I was a teenager.
- I'm not always comfortable in my own skin and question "Who I am" sometimes.
- I don't always want to "Do the right thing" and have to force myself into that behavior at times.
- I have "Daddy Issues" and "Abandonment Issues" that I thought would go away but they love to creep up during times of stress.
- I don't know how to relax AT ALL but deep down wish I could!
- My car is a hellhole most of the time, I have no value for a clean car and really don't care. :o)
- My bills are stacked up on my desk and I know I need to get to them TODAY but really don't want to and probably will put it off as long as I can since I HATE DOING BILLS!
- I get excited by my running and feel great afterwards but still think I suck at the running thing!
- Don't always feel good enough.
So why I like Mondays, is simply for that reason! It's a fresh week, I can put together the schedule for the week (which I don't always stick to) and get some focus. BUT I do have 3 children so schedules MUST have some flexibility and I'm okay with that. :o)