Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of 2nd Grade!


Well there she is! My beautiful baby girl, well not such a baby anymore!! I cannot believe she is a 2nd grader already, wow does time fly! :o) We are once again entering a new season of life and I'm so very grateful that I am wired to just go with the flow for the most part. I know lots of people who are so resistant to change, but I embrace it! I am excited and fueled by it.

Summer was great, but I am so thankful that it is OVER! Pools are cleaned up and ready to be packed up. Backpacks, Lunchboxes, take home folders, "school food" are all back in the home. We are back into our Dinner, bath, bed routine...tv watching will be less and less, reading more and more! I am looking forward to the heat dying down so we can get back to spending our afternoons after school outside eating snacks and riding bikes after homework. Ready to fine tune my workout schedule, playdate schedule, breakfast and lunch menu planning this year too (excited to see how this will go!), setup our date nights for the next two months, and CRAFTING!!!!

OH FALL, BRING IT ON!!!

Here's to another GREAT year!! Mommy is so proud of my SWEET, SMART AND BEAUTIFUL little girl! She is a GEM!

No comments: