Since the last post was about the BIRTH of my "almost 1year old" BABY GIRL, I just don't know where to start!! All I know is that I have been feeling the urge to jump back in and write again. :o) The past 2 years have been full of change and transformation for me! Let's see, in a nutshell:
- we moved
- got pregnant
- became a family of 5!
- rediscovered the JOY of breastfeeding and snuggling a newborn all through the night!
- changed LOTS of diapers
- husband changed jobs
- jumped into extreme couponing, started a blog about it and helped other women get into it too
- made the decision to pursue ministry and will be "church planters" in 2 years
- developed some amazing new friendships
- joined the Facebook Community
- got into and quit Twitter
- led my first Bible Study
- have a 2nd grader and a Pre Kinder!
- joined the PTC at Adrianna's school
- became a runner
- joined the YMCA
- jumped on a bike for the first time in my adult life, "clipped in"
- took my first swim lesson
- did a 5K
- did a 10K
- completed my first Triathlon!
- got back into my smaller clothes before baby's 1st Birthday! (That's a first!)
- this list can go on and on, but I'll save you from that! LOL
My family is my joy, my friends lift me up, and my faith gives me hope in the future! I'm not sure what direction this blog will go but hey, here's to new beginnings!
HAPPY 4TH FRIENDS!