Sunday, February 10, 2013

Good Eats!

I have not blogged about nutrition in QUITE A WHILE! Truth is, I haven't been as focused as I'd like but am slowly adding back into my new routine.  The past few weeks I've been better at juicing and making my smoothies, still not where I was with it, but I'm getting there!

After my trip to the library this afternoon SOLO to pick up books for the school week (hopefully I will soon start just making biweekly trips for my FIAR study stuff and soon after MONTHLY, LOL - - - baby steps Gina, baby steps), I stopped in Sprouts to stock up on some greens so there are no excuses this week!

Kale, spinach, rainbow chard, parsley , zucchini and broccoli

I LOVE my greens, it's no secret and am excited to say I've added a new one to my "likes"....


RAINBOW CHARD

It's all about setting yourself up for success each week.  I have been juggling some new roles trying to find a balance and am happy to say I'm FINALLY able to start adding back in the things I LOVE!  Last week, I did my four days in a row of running (took weekend off for baby girl's bday festivities). This week, I will add a bike ride in and 5 days of green smoothies too!  

Come on Monday, let's do this! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are such an inspiration!! I am always so amazed by everything you are able to accomplish!!