Saturday, June 20, 2015

Happy Father's Day 2015

Happy Father's Day to WORLD'S GREATEST DAD!!!  I don't know what it is to have a man like you to grow up with as a daddy - - - you are loving, gentle, slow to anger, quick to play with the kids no matter how TIRED you are, you invest in every area of their lives from education, hobbies, clubs, sports, etc.

You lead each of them with a team player attitude, encouraging them along the way.

You are patient, and I mean PATIENT with ALL of us!

You ensure that each child KNOWS they are loved not just by your words but with every.single.thing.you do!

You give them (and me) ADVENTURE.

You bring humor into our lives when I get too rigid.

You are a smart, humble man.

You reassure them when they doubt themselves.

You teach them SO MANY things.

You give them TOO many treats.
You let them stay outside TOO late.
You allow them to talk your ear off and avoid BEDTIME.
You tell them jokes and show them videos that I DON'T WANT to know about.


You LOVE and dote on their mother.
You stand by their mother.
You LOVE your mother.
You love and help support my mother.

You set the bar VERY high for our daughter's future husbands and show our son what a REAL man is.

13 years ago when I first found out I was pregnant, I couldn't wait to see what a WONDERFUL, AMAZING father you would be!!  You have gone above and beyond what I ever imagined a good daddy could be!

I LOVE YOU!!!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY CHRIS!

2003 First Time Daddy

2006 Second Time Daddy!

2009, Third time's a charm!

Daddy and Anna

Disney Trip 2007

C's 2nd Bday 

My boys


First time fishing

Best place to be is in daddy's arms!

Goofball!

Her First Date!




He supports EVERYONE *ALL THE TIME*, especially Mommy!




He shows them ALL that a man MUST know his way around a kitchen!





SO.MANY.ADVENTURES!

Pillow fight!!!!










The first one EVERYBODY runs to!








They are two peas in a pod!








No comments: