Thursday, February 5, 2009

Doing Life While Pregnant

First I want to thank ALL my friends for their comments, emails, phone calls and wonderful chats yesterday. You have all helped me in ways I can't put into words. And not that my husband reads my blog, but I thank him to for just knowing what to do last night without me having to open my mouth once. I mean, the man didn't even call me into the other room while my 21/2 year old was throwing up, I had no idea what was going on and he took care of it ALL. I came out when I heard the crying in the bathroom and it was all under control, no need for mommy in that situation, wow! He's a great daddy!

I wanted to share this blog I read here. I found it through another blogpost and it was just what I needed to read. This is the first pregnancy I've gone through without my sister in law just a few steps ahead of me (our girls are 10mths apart and our boys are 7 mths apart) and it has been tough for me. Reading about another expecting mommy helps a ton. It makes me feel less alone. :o)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm glad you found that blog and were able to connect with people yesterday. Does Christopher have the stomach bug? Let me know if you need anything today!