We added a couple projects in the past couple days to stay in and stay cool which I'm quite pleased with. . .
- Adrianna's 2009 Graduation Photo Album
- Adrianna's Kindergarten Scrapbook (FULL of pics/memories of her first year in school!)
- Our Family Recipe Binder
- Cool Decorative Hand Sanitizers and containers for Sofia's room and downstairs
- My 2ND Online Offer completed!! Will get my "2nd" $500 Visa Card in 5 weeks!! YAY!!!
- Organized all closets and scrubbed out pantry.
- Completed my CVS & WAGS posts for tomorrow over at my other blog.
I'm feeling settled, and it feels good. I feel LOVED by all my friends and my mother in law and it feels GREAT! I think this upcoming season in our lives is going to be a GREAT ONE! I'm so looking forward to it. I've memorized Jeremiah 29:11 to comfort me during the actual CSection and feel such peace about it. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
We are about to sit down and pig out on steaks, parsley potatoes, corn on the cob AND eggplant parmigiana all prepared by my hubby and mother in law. Chris and I are going out afterwards for some coffee, dessert, and "us" time. Tomorrow we will be spending it in fellowship with our friends that are actually "in town" followed by dinner with our Pastor and his family. His wife is one of my best friends and I thank God for that family everyday!!! I am still in awe the way God has blessed us with them, our wonderful neighbors who have become like family to us and all our GREAT friends that have come through these relationships over the past two and a half years . . . HE IS GREAT and blesses in ABUNDANCE, I see that now and am so full!!
Well, dinner is ready, time to chow down!
HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!!
Here are pics from my latest project....