Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday BLISS....

I can't wait to jump back into the blogging world and share some exciting changes coming our way but until it's all finalized, I can't! There's a TON to share and I want to but just have other things I've been doing.....like this......


After some encouragement, right after making Sofia's Thanksgiving shirt, I decided to come up with my Facebook page (my Mom came up with the clever name! LOL) and business took off for me!!! It has kept me busy (OVER 50 SHIRTS) and gave us the Christmas money we needed for gifts (YAY!).  It has also brought such peace and joy to my heart and my soul.  This time of year is usually FULL of busyness and chaos, but not this year!  I am peaceful and joyful.  I actually haven't forgot to do an of our Elf activities, our Jesse Tree or The Advent Calendar....I've been focused and caught up and THAT IS GOOD!  My time has been family focused and I've still had time to make some gifts for friends, teachers, troop leaders, craft, etc., but it's been minimal this year and that's okay!

I am weaving a security net for my family, a safe and comfortable place that they will all find peace in during the upcoming changes ahead! I can honestly say without a doubt, I'm doing JUST what I'm supposed to be doing in this season of my life and that realization fills me up more than anything else!

Remember in all the busyness, to take time to cuddle, laugh, have fun - - - it's really what this time of year is all about!!

Love my family!



No comments: