Saturday, April 27, 2013

Weekly Menu Plan

We are heading to Sea World for Christopher's Birthday weekend so I have to get on the ball early today!  Have a great weekend and a HEALTHY week of eating!!!






For the Kids ---

Monday: Sandwiches/Chips
Tuesday: Tuna on Salad
Wednesday:Turkey Rollups, fruit salad, granola bar
Thursday: Muffin Tin Lunch
Friday: Mini Pizzas

For Mom ---

Monday: Salmon, Green Salad
Tuesday: Tuna on Salad
Wednesday: Salmon, Green Salad
Thursday: Quinoa, Steamed Broccoli Stir fry
Friday: Zucchini Pizza

and..........new to my planning......... JUICING!
I've been juicing now for over a year and love it!  I'll be honest, there are some weeks I juice alot and other weeks, well not at all!  I am trying to get better about getting back onto my every other day rotation of juicing and green smoothies. Therefore, I'm putting it on the weekly plan! :o



I will be using these as in between meal snacks and/or with my breakfast!

Beet,carrot,apple,mint

Parsley, Celery, Kale, Lemon

Orange, Ginger, Pineapple








Monday: BBQ Chicken, Rice, Veggies
Tuesday: Sea Bass, Kale Salad, Roasted Potatoes
Wednesday: London Broil, Couscous Salad
Thursday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Friday: YoYo (your on your own)
Saturday: Grilled Ham and Cheese, Homemade Fries
Sunday:  Spaghetti and Meatballs

No comments: