Monday, February 10, 2014

My "11" Year Old

This sweet girl has had a style of her own as far back as I can remember!  She chose all her party stuff, theme and all! I just helped "make it happen"!





 Neon Cupcakes!

 Birthday Girl's Choice? Pizza, of course!

 Gorgeous Girls!


 They had to LOOM of course!


 Glow in the Dark Ring Toss (couldn't figure out how to take a pic in the dark!LOL)


 It wouldn't be a party without Karaoke!


3D Movie Time!


 Cousins!!  Friends FOR LIFE! (As she said!)

I LOVE these girls!!!

She said it was the BEST party ever! We kept it small and simple, most of the work done by her!  I wish I got more pics of how COOL everything looked with all the black lights, but this was the best I could get with Chris's phone....


I am so very proud of the young lady my girl is growing up to be! She is really starting to come into her own!  She is the protector, the sensitive, compassionate, fun loving, smart and creative mix of Chris and I both! 

 There are GREAT things in store for you sweetheart!!

HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY ANNA!!!!


No comments: