Thursday, February 6, 2014

Whole Wellness

While many of my friends are training for races, I am happy to say I am not.  It's not my "season". After reading the blog post yesterday about "The Little Things No One tells you about Homeschooling", it hit home with me!

One of my favorite things she said was,

No one tells you how much you’ll love it, and how you’ll sacrifice time and shoe money for a microscope, snap circuits, and art classes.

This is week 3 of hitting the gym 5 days a week and THAT is success for me! I started this year off back at the better nutrition, physical activity and spiritual focus that works for ME, in THIS season of my life.  I do miss group runs at times (though, not in this freaking cold weather), but I have my #1 supporter by my side, the one that has always been my constant.....my hubby!  I have an almost 11 year old daughter that wants to join my at the Y. All three kids love coming with me, no complaints so we are doing what works for us as a family.

Today gave me some great perspective!


No comments: