Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is it REALLY almost over??!!

Where did September go???? I feel like I have so much to write about but my head is just spinning and I can't focus! I got to thinking about why I want to blog, what is the reason for it? Everyone knows I facebook enough and don't really need a long winded post on "What's going on in our world". So I think I'll keep it simple and make it a picture post of what I've been up to!

Experienced my first Beth Moore Simulcast and CAN'T WAIT for the day I can see her in person...this was AN EXPERIENCE to say the least! Total different blog post in itself! :o)
Booked our 10 Year Anniversary....GOING TO VEGAS BABY!!! So excited, I've never been!!!!
Baby Girl just EATS AND EATS AND EATS! LOL Wants to use a spoon and be just like the big kids in EVERY WAY! LOL
Christopher started PreK a couple of weeks after Adrianna started school!
He LOVES it!!!
He helped me pick out what his special First Day of School treat was going to be!

Adrianna's First Day of School Cake!

THANK YOU GOD for the change in seasons...this is when I feel my BEST! We are working on the holiday calendar stuff. I'm checking out all the fun little crafts that I would love to do but will commit to only a few this year and that's OK. I'm excited about all the community stuff we have comming up and all the AWESOME WAYS to serve! I'm looking SO FORWARD to continuing OUR family traditions that Chris and I have made for our precious babies. I'm excited at all the FUN stuff coming up with our family and friends!!! AND I can't wait to do The Chosen Half Marathon next month, my first Half Marathon!!!! WOO HOO!

Now I better get to bed...it's WAYYYYYYYYYYYY past my bedtime! LOL

No comments: