Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Blog!

Well, new season stirs up the desire to start something new!

Soooooo here it is! Going to start blogging about my running! I've looked back over this blog and it has made me feel so good in so many ways reminding me of some very wonderful memories. With that said, I've also felt convicted of my motivation with some of my posts over the years but I know I've grown a TON and seeing that on the computer screen in front of my face is a great reminder! :o)

So along with all the fun stuff I'm involved with and some of my personal growth/challenges I'm faced with DAILY, which I will blog about here, I also want to share this new season of fitness and new level I'm at in a separate blog. Now, can I maintain both and facebook? Hmmmmm...not too sure yet, we'll see how it goes!

Anywhooooo...here it is!

HAPPY RUNNING FRIENDS!
*hugs*
~g

No comments: