Sunday, September 5, 2010

September Menu Plan

Sorry, I'm a little late on this. With my husband's works schedule and being away one-two nights a week, I was waiting on his travel schedule to tweek my menu for the month. And well, here it is! Now this is something totally new for me to try. I have been toying with this idea for over a year now and am thinking that now is the time. :o)

Now I know there are some of you ladies out there that are like me and will jump on the idea of trying something new BUT if you've never menu planned you may want to stick to a week by week plan and build up to a monthly. Or hey, if you just want to dive on in then join me! LOL I will be posting this week about different reasons to Menu Plan, why do a monthly, different templates, tips, etc. But for now here is the plan, I have to get my Sunday started!

September Menu Plan

  1. Spaghetti
  2. Breakfast for Dinner
  3. Meatloaf, mashers, baby carrots
  4. BBQ Brisket, scalloped potatoes, corn
  5. Chicken Tortilla Soup
  6. BBQ with Friends
  7. Ropa Vieja in Crockpot over rice
  8. Chicken,Spinach & Cheese Quesadillas
  9. Leftovers
  10. Chili Rubbed Pork Tenderloin, Sweet Potato Fries, Brussel Sprouts
  11. Dinner with Friends
  12. Dinner with Friends
  13. Tacos
  14. Pizza Night at the School
  15. Pasta Fagioli, bread
  16. Tuna Cheesies and veggie dippers
  17. Date Night
  18. Dinner with Friends
  19. Chicken Bruschetta, rice and fresh veggies
  20. Burgers on the Grill, baked potato wedges, salad
  21. Leftovers
  22. Breakfast for Dinner
  23. Pizza Night at the School
  24. 3 Packet Pot Roast, parsley potatoes, corn
  25. Baked Fish, rice and fresh veggies
  26. Spaghetti and Meatballs
  27. Honey Mustard Chicken , couscous, and salad
  28. McTeacher Night at McDonalds
  29. Leftovers
  30. Breakfast for Dinner
  31. Burritos, spanish rice and beans

No comments: