Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tomorrow is the BIG day!!!


Getting ready for one of my biggest achievements yet! I never thought I would EVER be "athletic" and it's been quite a journey I will say! I am REALLY going to run 26.2 miles tomorrow.....REALLY!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!! I've TRAINED for this and am doing it!!!!

I'm so excited and VERY GLAD I went with the yellow shorts to go with the whole Livestrong Theme....this is going to be AWESOME!!!

The training has been tough. My husband is more than patient and is truly my biggest fan (couldn't do it without him!) My babies refer to me as a "runner" all the time and say they want to run when they get bigger. My friends are so supportive and help with accountability a ton. My sister teases me but loves and supports me too of course!

This new season of my life is just simply AMAZING!!!

My marriage (10 years going strong!)
My 3 beautiful babies
My family
My spiritual growth
My community of "healthy and goal minded friends"

A new word to add to the many that describe me: ATHLETIC

All of this and so much more....I feel on track and everything just FEELS good, as it all should be.

I am SO READY to take on the Austin Marathon with a big old smile and heart full of determination and joy!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: