Friday, January 25, 2013

STOP the INSANITY!!!!!!!

Well, I did it!  I admitted to my husband, sister and best friend that I HAVE A PROBLEM! I have been overeating......NOT taking care of my body.....binging.....stress eating......barely being active, and most important - - - NOT CARING that I'm doing it.

There has been so much stress in my life that I have felt I don't have any mental energy to put into my "healthy lifestyle".  When I'm eating salmon for lunch, veggie omelettes for breakfast and double veggies/no starch at dinner....THAT is when I'm in my "happy place".

Chex mix, cookies, chocolate bars....those are NOT my "happy foods".


I know this.


What is my problem?


I *KNOW* better!


It's time to STOP THE INSANITY!!!



My sister came home the other night and saw me in a loose shirt and yoga pants and her words hit me, HIT ME HARD.....

"G, don't do this!" (sis)

"Do what?" (me)

"Everytime I've seen you lately you are wearing baggy shirts, yoga pants and now you bought three shirts that are loose fitting.....this is how you dress when you feel subconscious, when you are not happy with your body.  STOP IT!" (sis)

So, after that I confessed to Chris how I'm binge eating, drinking 8 cups of coffee a day, maybe ONE cup of water, barely exercising and HATING it!  I confessed to Kim the exact thing this morning so I have no more excuses.

Time to get back on track.

I give myself grace.

I can only do so much at a time. BUT I know that if I don't put myself first, things will start to get ugly.  My mood controls the environment of my home....YES, I have that power.

This will be my  Monday.....

Here's to accountability!

No comments: