Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9-11

We just started school on Monday since last week was derailed with my Mom in the hospital for the week!  We were so very blessed by family and friends offering their time, food, coffee, and wine!  We made it through last week and still have a long road ahead for mom between the Emphysema, COPD, Lung Nodule and Congestive Heart Failure with a bad Mitral Valve.  Through it all, God's love was shown to my family and I couldn't be more thankful for each and every one of them!

We are "transitioning" into the school week (pics coming this weekend) but today, our focus was on the meaning of 9-11.....why it is all over the news and facebook. (yes he kids were asking me that!)  I was honored to teach them, listen to their thoughts and answer their questions!  I swear I have a couple future missionaries on my hands, their huge hearts amaze me!

Between a few hours of school, a trip to doctor's office for Christopher's DOUBLE ear infections in BOTH ears, we grabbed a box of brownie mix, ran to Walgreens for break and bake cookies, printed off something pretty and made a trip to our local Fire Station and Police Station to thank our Heroes, right here in our little town!



Today, I feel blessed beyond measure!

No comments: