Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Weekly Menu Plan 9/23




With all the stuff we've been going through with my mom, it's been a whirlwind month and I'm SO thankful for the dinners and freezer meals we received!  It is now time to get back on track and try to do some freezer cooking too!  I know it's a day late, but here we go....



Parmesan Encrusted Tilapia
Bubble up enchiladas
Crockpot Roast
MNO




English Muffin Pizzas
Dinner Leftovers
PB&J sandwiches
Muffin Tins
Fruit, Nuts, Cottage Cheese Plates


We are *really* trying to get back on track!! LOL  We had a busy weekend that I'm STILL trying to recover from with the realization that I simply cannot keep the speed I once used to....it's CRAZY!  It took a few years of saying my word of the year was "Simplify".....well, 2013 has most definitely proved to be my year of SIMPLIFYING things, no doubt!






No comments: