Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Birthday My Love!

Happy Birthday to my Main Squeeze!  Today, we celebrate YOU! You are the glue that holds this family together! You are my best friend, the love of my life, my soul mate.

You are a loving, "good" son to your parents......a big brother that your younger brothers look up to......you are a thoughtful, giving, kind friend .....you lead and support the people you work with day after day .......but most of all, the special gift that makes me fall in love with you over and over again, is your gift of "fatherhood".  You are one a kind! Compassionate, supportive, loving, tender, funny, intuitive and generous beyond what I think a human being is capable of!  This family is beyond blessed to have you lead us!  We adore you Chris Auditore!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

You know ALL the right things to do and say to make me happy! (My birthday this year, thanks for the photo bomb Rebecca! LOL)
You are always looking for ways to have fun family times together!

You teach our girls SO much and show them exactly what they will look for in a man someday!

You are our son's role model.....he completely adores and looks up to you!
You bring the peace in this CRAZY life we live!!  I don't know what I would do without you!

No comments: