Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014



What a beautiful weekend it was!!  Chris always works so hard to remind me just how hard I work and how much I'm loved!  I'm thankful to him for that.  The weekend was spent with family, friends, some shopping, some gardening, some crafting, good food and drinks.....NO CLEANING.....It was *bliss*!  All I've ever wished for as a child was to "feel" a part of a family, to have the sense of security and believe at the end of the day that I was truly loved.  It may have taken a couple of decades, a loving husband and three beautiful children, but now I can honestly say my wishes have come true!


Now it's Monday and it's back to reality! HAHAHAHAHAHA.....I wouldn't change a THING!!



Oh yeah, I forgot.....what "holiday" is complete without my 3 performers? Concert after concert...precious!




No comments: