Monday, September 17, 2007

Well, now all the block party stuff and birthday parties have passed so now it's time to focus solely on VACATION!!! I'm so excited! My sister in law is going to be induced on Thursday which is the day before we leave AND she told me I can be in the room when she DELIVERS!!!!! This is going to be an amazing experience for me since both of mine were born c-section. I've always felt like I missed out on something so this is just an amazing opportunity.

If you knew my sister-in-law, you would know that this is HUGE for her to offer up too. She's modest to say the least and I couldn't help but cry in response to that offer! I feel honored! I just hope it doesn't happen before the induction at a time when I can't get to the hospital, LOL! Pregnancy and the upcoming birth of a new baby can really do some amazing things for a mommy to be. I know I changed DRAMATICALLY with each birth of my two angels. So my week is off to quite an amazing start!!!!

I AM BLESSED! TRULY BLESSED! My family is surrounded by such loving friends and family, I am overflowing with gratitude and love for each and every one of them.

Now it's time to start the pre-packing lists, rummage through friends' closets for some "new" vacation clothes and shoes, cut my hair, tweeze my eyebrows, paint the toes...you know all the girly details! I CAN'T WAIT TILL FRIDAY!!!!!

Have a great week . . .

No comments: