Friday, May 16, 2008

School Supplies Ordered!


Well it's official, my little baby doll is starting school and it just hit me as I ordered her school supplies . . . oh how bitter sweet!

How cool is it that I can save on gas and just order directly from Desktop School Supplies?!? You know I'll still have to get her a monogrammed pencil case, monogram her Princess Backpack, order #2 pencils with her name on it and get her a pretty princess folder, LOL! I'm so excited!!!

Supplies Ordered:
1 pair scissors (Fiskars recommended)
12 #2 pencils (yellow only)
2 bottles of glue (white Elmer’s brand recommended)
1 box of crayons (24 count)
1 box broad tip classic color markers
1 box fine tip classic color markers
2 paper pocket folders with no brads
2 boxes of facial tissue
1 water color set
2 glue sticks

I need to get...

Kindergarten folding plastic rest mat – labeled with child’s name
backpack - labeled with child’s name

Pick one of the following:
1 box gallon zipper freezer bags
1 box quart freezer bags

No comments: