Tuesday, August 12, 2008

School Clothes!

This is for you Mom! :o)

Here are all of Adrianna's school clothes for her first year in school! HOW EXCITING! And may I say, she picked out half of them...the girl has style. LOL



Gotta love The Children's Place! I NEVER had cool clothes like this! And the best part is I didn't pay full price for ANYTHING! Lots of stuff for at least 50% off, if not more...those skirts - $1 EACH!!!

The only thing paid at full price was that awesome outfit she's wearing on her First Day which is the FIRST TIME EVER that I saw something in a catalog and HAD TO BUY IT!

She's going to be one stylin' chick! :o) My angel...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! I can just see you picking out her outfits the night before, totally perfectly laid out! She is a stunning and so smart!!! So excited for you! See you did it! You have a kid in school and you are not a mess!

Are you? :)