Thursday, November 13, 2008

Reprioritizing, yet again!

Well, as usual once I get into a sort of "funk", I know it's time to take a look at what I'm spending my time doing, where I'm "giving" myself to, who I'm spending or not spending time with and reevaluate it all. I can always tell when I'm not completely in balance and spent alot of time praying about it yesterday afternoon. One of the biggest things I can to realize at the end of the day is that I'm spending too much wasted time reading some blogs.

I went into my Reader last night and deleted about half of them. Some blogs I read where too similiar to each other so I cut out some of those. I had way too many craft blogs that I followed so I cut back some of those too. And of course, there are those "drama" blogs that are pretty empty and ridiculous so I deleted those too. I need to fill my "spare" time with things that bring meaning, creativity and knowledge into my life and as I looked at some of the blogs I was reading, I realized they had to go. :o) It's so easy to get caught up in gossip and/or drama and I know that is where I need NOT to be so now I feel free!

I have my first "Baby" appointment today just for consultation, very exciting!!!

Today is a new day. . .

No comments: