Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This is usually the time of year I look forward to the most. I would normally have spent today doing some baking, probably would have already made some sort of goodies early on this week, bought the kids' Christmas pjs and feeling exhausted but thrilled at the same time. Well, I've thrown it all out the window! :o( Thank you morning sickness! I can only be on the computer for moments at a time before I start to throw up. It's all I do all day, all night. Life is MISERABLE right now. All I do is throw up, sleep, eat, drink and repeat. Thank goodness it's not forever and will hopefully be gone by Christmas! :o)
I am thankful that Chris picked his mom up last night so they will be cooking the small menu I prepared. I think this year is the smallest dinner we've made to date. But at least we will be with family and enjoy some good food, laughter and making another year of memories.

This Year's Menu:
Turkey
Stuffing with apples, cranberries and sausage
Broccoli casserole
Mashed Potatoes
Pumpkin Soup
Butternut Squash Casserole
Shrimp Cocktail
Appetizer platter
Bread
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Crisp
Tiramisu Trifle Bowl

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

you are kidding...that is your small menu? Good thing you're not eating with us, or you'd be very disappointed! :-) I hope you have an awesome day with family and feel better soon. I miss hanging with my friend...wish you could go shopping tomorrow!