Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2008!

This was the best Halloween year yet! The kids are getting so big and trick or treating is getting even easier and more fun too. :o) We went trick or treating with Erika and the girls before we all went downtown to enjoy the festivities. The kids had a blast. Christopher said "Trick o Treat" nonstop and was so cute lifting his batman bucket each time, no matter how heavy it got. He kept saying to me, more "teetee bar" (candy bar), he was so excited!

I am officially EXHAUSTED! It's been a funfilled, BUSY 8 days so I am welcoming the break today. I'm heading across the street for breakfast with the ladies at 8:00 and then we're off on our Women's Retreat! I must admit, I'm excited but I am going to miss Chris and the kids. :o)

No comments: