Friday, October 31, 2008

Sleeping Beauty, Mummy-cakes, "Trick or Treat"


I just got home from reading Sleeping Beauty to Adrianna's class and completed my "Mummy Cakes". Today the kids were able to dress as their favorite storybook character and parents were invited to read the story to the class. I picked the 8:00 slot so I could be home before Beni had to get ready for work today and leave Christopher with her. :o)

Adrianna dressed up as Sleeping Beauty and she looked beautiful! Let's see, she was dressed up in her witch costume for two parties this week and tonight too of course, Ariel for Riley's birthday party and today as Sleeping Beauty. IT's been a dressup week!

I'm looking forward to going trick or treating with Erika and the girls. This has been our tradition now and I'm so excited! Chris will be working at our church's photo booth downtown for the city's little Halloween event and we will meet up with them right after we are done. Grandma will be coming with us this year so the kids will be even more thrilled!

So the rest of today will be errands, fixing up gift bags for my ladies at our women's retreat tomorrow, cleaning the house . . . all before 4:30 today. WOW, busy day, but at least the next two days will be days of rest.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

No comments: