Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy 8!


Another year, man does TIME FLY!!! Today I am given an opportunity to celebrate another wonderful year with the man I adore and get to call my "Best Friend" and really mean it. Chris is my rock, he is the center of my life, my family, my world, truly. He is my better half. He is the calm in my life, he centers me, pulls me back down when I'm whizzing all over the place! He knows how to talk to me, how to comfort me, how to get me to do what needs to be done...let's say the man knows how to handle me. And, I'm alot to handle, trust me!

He is the greatest dad I know. He's loving, gentle, involved, fun and a great listener for our children.
Hangin' with his little man!
Made sure he was there to walk our little girl to class for the first time!

He is the best friend you can have. He's honest, supportive, loyal and everyone enjoys his company.

Brandon, Jon, Chris, Davey, and Kyle

He is one of the hardest workers I know. He's never satisfied with just punching the clock. The man is a WORK HORSE! He's dedicated, driven, focused and compassionate to all of his employees, they all LOVE him!


My Chris, my sweet, dear husband is the best package you could open. He doesn't run out there trying to make tons of friends or have everyone on his side, he has a quiet confidence, a strength I've never seen in a person. When you are one of the people who know him, you can't help but love him.

This year as we celebrate 8 blissful years, we are in a new home, involved in an awesome church, surrounded by some great friends, have a sweet little kindergartener, an active little 21/2 year old and are trying to have a 3rd little angel to add to our lives. Our life is full and when I try to think of a word to describe my feeling right now, all I can think of is "bliss", pure bliss.


I love you Chris!
Happy Anniversary my love!

OUR WEDDING SONG...

5 comments:

Erika said...

You guys have a beautiful marriage- hope that you have a great day celebrating it!

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary!
I love that last black and white picture of you guys. Hope you are able to celebrate when Chris gets home!

Sabrina said...

this entry made me cry! Way to go you guys. You are an inspirational couple, I pray that my marriage will be like yours after 8 years.

Congratulations have a wonderful day xxx

Ruth said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding day like it was yesterday. Can't believe it's actually been 8 years. Have a great time celebrating!

Gina said...

Thank you for all your beautiful comments!