Monday, October 6, 2008

Things are going pretty great right now, busy but good!

We have our "unbalanced" moments, but recover pretty quickly since Chris is one of the most open men I've ever met! Thank God for that! The past two weeks have been exciting, but also very stressful. We've been blessed with food and lots of love from friends and family.

Church stuff is moving along quite nicely.

The house is slowly coming together.

Routine is starting to get back on track a little.

We are kick starting the Orange Santa charity again this year, VERY EXCITING!

I've been asked to be Chairperson for the Hutto Relay for Life this year, HUGE opportunity, haven't said yes yet. I'll let them know in the next day or two. (everyone pretty much knows what the answer will be, wink!)

My 8 year anniversary is coming up in two more days and that's all I can think about right now!

My life is centered around my family first, our finances and budget, our new home, our church, friends and community, my magnet business, holiday parties and outings, and all the other random things too! Just trying to keep a good perspective and balance it all very carefully. :o) This blog now is secondary to my moneysaving blog and Facebook (since it's such quick little tid bits, much easier!). Once the dust settles a little more, I can get back on board with SMS!

No comments: