Monday, October 7, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


Yep, this was me yesterday.....NO CLUE what to put on the menu this week!!  I am *trying* to cut back on those carbs, increase my veggies and just say NO to the extra sugars! LOL  We are also studying Mexico this week so I wanted to tie that in with lunches and/or dinners too.  Those that know me know I do NOT really like Mexican food.  I know, pick your jaw up from the ground, everyone in Texas seems like they love Mexican. NO, I'm NOT a Chuy's fan either....gasp....I could take it or leave it! HA!

I am trying to build up my freezer meals over the next couple of weeks and am bringing a meal to a family on Friday so I'm going to be making a triple batch of that one for sure!  It's late, I'm tired so here you go....



Monday: Turkey Meatloaf, pasta & beans, green bean salad (cold with garlic, O&V, my fave!)

Tuesday:  Pizza at Sam's Club since we are going right after swim and will be there during dinner time!

Wednesday: Tacos (taco salad for me!)

Thursday: Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken from freezer

Friday: Chicken Alfredo Bake (x3, eat one, give one, freeze one!)

Saturday:  Split Pea Soup, homemade bread

Sunday:  Lasagna


I let the kids pick the lunch each day...here is what they have to choose from, always with carrots, cucumbers, celery sticks or salad w/ranch:

Leftover Spaghetti
Homemade Uncrustables
Quesadillas
Muffin Tins, their choice (usually has a hard boiled egg, veggies, salty and sweet treat
Homemade Mac n Cheese


Have a GREAT week!!!


No comments: