Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy New Year!

     



Ahhhhhhh........how I LOVE a fresh start!!!!  Out with the old, in with the new.  


We went through lots of crazy changes and heartache in 2013.

We then came to a better place with mom's health, knowing how to move forward with her condition, finally got some closure and peace with Erika, sold our house, and found our homeschool groove  in 2014.


That is how I just KNOW 2015 is going to be AWESOME!!!!!  I am not going to put a bunch of "goals" out there but here's some exciting things for me to focus on moving into 2015....

ARUBA trip in October to celebrate 15 years!!!! We are going to try to renew our vows if possible.

Buying the house we have been living in for 6 years and feel is our HOME!

Letting go of things I can't control.

No longer being a people pleaser ( I've become quite good at this!! )

Focusing a little more on me, my health and wellness.

Better time management.

Getting better connected to other homeschoolers.


There you have it!!  I am SO READY for this year!!!!!

BRING IT!

No comments: