Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I came across this passage and wanted to share it because it has SO much meaning for me and the past year of my life. All I want to do is share all the wonderful things that God has done for me and my family through the people he has brought into my life. He is so good!

Romans 1:4-5

And Jesus Christ our Lord was shown to be the Son of God when God powerfully raised him from the dead by means of the Holy Spirit. Through Christ, God has given us the privilege and authority to tell Gentiles everywhere what God has done for them, so that they will believe and obey him, bringing glory to his name.

It's early, I have to get ready for our little service at Kyle and Erika's house but will share how AWESOME our Preview Party was yesterday!!!! May you ALL have a wonderful day with family and friends!

No comments: