Friday, April 18, 2008

My Fav

This is one of the ones I FINALLY chose of Adrianna along with the sepia tone closeup (I have one just like that from Christopher's 1st bday hanging in my entry way so this will match PERFECTLY!) I am also doing a Yankees 3 pic collage for his bedroom since that is totally going to be his theme. I also chose these two bro/sis shots ! It was SO hard to pic only 5, so I chose 8! :o) Of course...


The ones with the two of them are not the "typical fancy posed" pictures but are so natural and I ADORE them! Heather will release them to me today (removing her watermark) and then I can send them to print...I'M SO EXCITED!!! Just in time to frame Christopher's for his 2nd birthday party!!

Everyone's asking me about the outfits, esp. Adrianna's ....The Children's Place, my favorite!

No comments: