Thursday, April 24, 2008

Your Friendly Local Avon Lady!

Yep, that's right... I am officially an Avon Representative!! I buy it enough, I thought maybe I may as well sell it and make a little extra money for the family. I have always LOVED Avon, it's affordable and easy to buy. What woman doesn't like to buy beauty products and who doesn't love catalog shopping! LOL

So, for all my friends and relatives that do not live locally, you can still order through my Avon website and have your order shipped for free! Just go to my website!

I SWEAR by their Foot Works line, it's just as good as Bath and Bodyworks but HALF THE PRICE! The cracked heel cream...THE BEST! It's on sale too in Catalog 9 which I need orders no later than Sunday night 4/27th to get in on that great deal!

Oh and don't get me started on my FAVORITES . . . glimmersticks eye liners, Big Eye Pencils (better than using any other eyeshadows for sure!) and the Glazewear gloss...oh how I love the clear Glazewear gloss with Pink Persuasion Chunky Lip Liner Pencil....nothing better! (Victoria's Secret quality for sure!)

Here's to my new Journey!!!

No comments: