Monday, April 21, 2008

Tomorrow!!! Thank You God!

After a couple agonizing hours on the phone between this CSR and that CSR, I was finally able to get an appointment with the dentist TOMORROW!! Oh, no more pain after today, THANK GOD! After getting upset with my conversation with one lady from the insurance company, I hung up before going off on her after about 45 minutes of transferring back and forth telling me "Sorry,we can't do anything for you until your effective date of 5/1st!, took a breath and decided to call back hoping for another rep. Low and Behold, my angel "Mel", a very sweet man helped me out. He didn't even make me wait on the phone too long, called me back to do this and that and wa-lah! Taken care of....the receptionist at the original dental office I chose had nothing for me until next Monday, but found me an appt. about 25-30 minutes away tomorrow at 8am - - - I took it, OF COURSE!

I'm not even going to think about the cost, and all that stress, I'm just relieved to see an end in sight to my pain. YAY! :o)

No comments: