Friday, April 11, 2008

What an UPSET!!!!!!!

DO NOT even get me STARTED on last night's American Idol!!! I am so ticked off!!!! I really don't want to blow off my steam through my blog because I don't want to insult anyone or their taste in music, BUT obviously "America" got it WRONG last night!!! Whatever, he'll make an album anyway so screw all those voters!!!!!!!! Yes, I do take the dumb show seriously and HATE to see an upset like last night. I really don't even want to watch the rest of the season... I'm so irritated! All my friends heard it last night during our ladies bow making night so I'll spare them anymore today.

Today was Adrianna and Christopher's photo shoot by my friend Heather, who is an AWESOME photographer and mommy of three who is just getting started. HURRY UP WITH MY PROOFS GIRL!!! :o) How convenient it was driving right down the road 5 minutes to her house to get the pics done! Too bad Adrianna was her shy self, as usual and Christopher was a maniac, LOL... I know I'm going to love the pics regardless!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! She just did Kylie's for her birthday and just LOOK how awesome they came out!!!!

Okay, gotta get ready for "Date Night"! yay!!!

No comments: