Monday, June 2, 2008

Busy 2 weeks, car's in the shop...I'm Takin' it Easy!

We have had quite a hectic two weeks and Chris's transmission went on his car Friday so it's at the shop today, I'm praying it's not major! So, I'm taking it easy this week! We went out with friends yesterday to Chuy's after our service and it was a ton of fun, although eating outside didn't hit us till we got into the burning hot car and drove home, it WIPED us out!! The kids fell asleep and I headed out to CVS (my deals here) and grocery shopping, came home at 8:00, cooked dinner for my friend for tonight since I knew I wouldn't have the car to bring it to her, and passed out around 10...I was beat!

Cindy came by and picked us up for a playdate at 9:30 this morning and we had a ton of fun! (Thanks for bringing the food for me tonight!)We met a few new moms that don't really know anyone yet (new to our city), AND one of them has a small volunteer group that wants to help out with the Round Rock Serving Center one of the two days a month that I have scheduled! I think I've found my niche. My friend and organizer of the Hutto/Round Rock Mom's Group has asked me to step back up as an Assistant Organizer to organize the events that I am already doing or planning to be involved in ....RRASC, Resonate's Adopt-a-Cop program for 2 of our local Police Officers, and support a troop in Fort Hood that our church has also adopted, so needless to say, I'm excited! These serving opportunities are not high demanding, I just have to coordinate stuff and I LOVE that!

I am in the middle of squaring away some ideas for Adrianna's summer program, not 100% on what it is yet, but it's in the works. I want to have as much fun as possible with her this summer before she starts school! We are purchasing Sea World season passes this year and look forward to at least getting a few trips in this year! Our friends Davey and Carrie also have passes so it'll be fun to go mid week with them sometime soon, we're still trying to figure that out too.

I enjoyed my girls night out on Friday, LOVED the movie and can't wait for our next one, there were SO MANY AWESOME trailers we saw!!! Chris is having a guys night on Thursday and is still hosting the Men's Breakfast on Saturday mornings and THAT makes me so happy and so proud of him. Seeing him with guys and having fun fills me up so much!!!

So, having no car this week I am planning on hanging out at the pool, working on my tan and that's pretty much it! No big projects, did all my sweeping under couches, sheet changing, mopping, glass cleaning and stuff like that today so I'm looking forward to a nice week hanging low! Chris is picking up a movie tonight, spaghetti and meatballs was made last night at 9:00 so I don't have to do anything tonight! I planned salads all week!!! (and Chris is loving it! yay!)

Here is my Menu Plan:

Monday: Spaghetti and Meatballs
Tuesday: Oriental Chicken Salad
Wednesday: Cobb Salad
Thursday: Tuna Sandwiches & Sweet Potato Fries
Friday: Southwestern Chicken Salad
Saturday: Fresh Veggies, Homemade Hummus, Guac and Whole Wheat Pitas
Sunday: Some sort of sauce and Pasta of course! LOL

I am also placing my Avon Order on Sunday Night, there are some AWESOME deals in this Campaign 12 for sure!

My Picks from here are:
ANEW Alternative P.61
Advanced Eye Protector P.69
ProToGo Lipstick (Intimate Nude) P.35
Driven Black Cologne for Chris (Father's Day) P.86 (he loved the smell, mmmmm!)
Footworks Cooling Watermelon Line, it is AWESOME, I'm addicted. P.163
Glitter Flip Flops, great deal and adorable! P.16

There are all items, I've tried already, seen and/or tested at my last meeting and/or heard GREAT reviews about!!
You can order here

Hope you all have a GREAT week!!
Don't forget sunblock! :o)

No comments: