Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I finally RAN!

Man, these past couple of weeks have SUCKED to say the least! Last week was probably the worst because I had NO car and NO idea what it was going to cost to fix it. The "not knowing" is the worst part of it for me. But yesterday we finally got a call telling us it would run about $600-700 to fix which still stinks but it's better than replacing the transmission which would be double! So know I see an end in sight and just have to stick it out a couple more days.

But today, I feel back to normal! I went out for a run at 10:00, it was HOT and it was trash day...mental note to self, no running on Tuesdays...LOL! It's crazy when you learn and study "YOU" and are really able to realize the things that make you tick. Understanding your personality, your tendencies and your weaknesses can be SO beneficial to help you stay on track. For instance, when I'm overloaded and stressed out I "think" I want to be alone, do nothing, don't get dressed, take it easy for the day. Well, that doesn't help me recharge! Doing a physical activity and/or being around people, that helps me recharge and refocus. It's so opposite for Chris, he needs "quiet time". I love him for his maturity. He knows what he needs to do and when he needs to do it and is not afraid of just "doin' it"!

We had a weekend "Coaching Seminar" this past weekend and it was AMAZING! I came to a TON of realizations of myself, some really positive and some, well let's just say I know the areas I need to focus on for sure. :o) I want to give "life" to others, I want the people around me to know they are loved and supported and sometimes I think I go about it the wrong way. I approach everyone as if they are like me and well, that's definitely not the way to go about it for sure. I'm babbling on a little bit so I'm going to cut this short.

June is going to be a terrific month! We are taking a 3 day weekend with daddy this weekend, we have Backyard Bible Adventure in 2 weeks, the Round Rock Serving Center seems to be taking off with our group, we have our service the last Sunday of the month and then Chris and I are taking off to South Padre with the kids for the 4th of July weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a GREAT week! Check out my money saving tips and menu over here.

No comments: