Friday, June 20, 2008

YAY! It's FRIDAY!!

Today is starting off GREAT! I spent last night with my ladies prepping and organizing stuff for our Backyard Bible Adventure, it was SO much fun! Chris hung out with Kyle, Justin and John and had some terrific conversation. John is an older guy with a great personality and lots of life experience who has been serving as a "Coach" to Kyle and last night he motivated and inspired Chris so much . . . his excitement THRILLS me! That will be a whole different blog completely. :o)

So today my sister decided to call into work since she's been sick for the last couple days so I was able to squeeze in a run and boy was it a good one! The weather was perfect. My spirit was high and my body was bursting with excitement with all the stuff going on in our lives right now. This weekend is going to be full . . . men's breakfast, meeting for our BBA next week, a birthday party, brunch with our "Lakeside Team" and dinner with our friends Jon and Sabrina and I am just PUMPED!

I used Chris's hedge trimmer he got for Father's Day, couldn't wait for him - - I was EXCITED to use it, love landscaping (he-he) and now I"m off to run errands in town...

Oh yes, and two weeks from today we are off to South Padre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!!

Have a Wonderful Weekend Everyone! :o)

No comments: