Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10 Things I LOVE About My Man!

This will be hard, because as corny as this will sound I love EVERYTHING about this man of mine!! He is perfect in my eyes, even in his "imperfectness" . . . there is no one else I could ever imagine myself "doing life" with!


10 THINGS I *LOVE* ABOUT MY CHRIS!


  1. His lips....hands down the BEST kisser I ever kissed! Whether it was our first kiss or the kiss he gave me while I was washing dishes the other day, my pulse quickens and I don't want to pull away. It has always been that way when we kiss!
  2. He LOVES his family. He never puts anything before his babies or me. He is the foundation of this family, our rock for sure!
  3. His work ethic. I fell in love with him "on the job"! LOL Everyone adores Chris, admires him, works well with him, learns and grows because of him. He is a compassionate leader, hard worker and a GREAT motivator!
  4. His sensitivity and compassion. He always considers other people's feelings and is led by his heart first. I've learned ALOT from him in this area of my life.
  5. His calm spirit. He is calm under pressure and always knows what to do and/or say to calm me down when I'm wigging out! :o)
  6. His chivalry for sure! The man STILL opens the car door for me!! He is a gentleman in EVERY way!
  7. His honesty. He is the Truth Teller in my life, whether I like it or not.
  8. He's a dreamer and he loves to share those dreams with me, big or small.
  9. He doesn't yell and he doesn't hit.
  10. He's steadfast . . . slow and steady . . . complete opposite of me! :o)



I could truly go on and on, I am his biggest fan you know! This would embarrass him quite enough but I meant every word.

One thing I learned over the past decade is that *shit* happens. Problems come up. Children exhaust you. Tragedies occur. Finances are STRESSFUL. Sometimes the world outside seems like its spinning around like crazy. BUT, having a true "soul mate" gives a stability like no other. Sure, we have had our share of ups and downs, that's what life is but we don't go to bed mad, it's a rule and we always forgive each other.

My heart still skips a beat when he comes home from being out of town for the night. I still get butterflies in my stomach when he gives me that tender smile of his when we see each other in a crowd.

He is faithful.
He protects me.
He loves me.

Here's to MANY more years of bliss!!

No comments: