Friday, October 8, 2010

Celebrating a Decade!!!


I have had a wonderful week thinking back on the past 10 years of my life with the most amazing man I know! We have true love and I never want to take that for granted. My childhood wasn't the greatest, and I spent my teen years full of lots of resentment and my early adulthood angry, hurt and confused. BUT, looking back over the past I am able to see what God was doing in my life. All of that "junk" I carry with me created some of my strong personality traits, my perserverance, my forgiving heart....it made me the person that drew the LOVE OF MY LIFE to me!

He loves ME!

What a lucky girl I am!!!!

HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BABY!!!

Tomorrow, we are VEGAS BOUND!!!! YESSSS!!!!!

2 comments:

~Kimmers said...

You deserve it my friend!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!!!

Family Man said...

I couldn't be a luckier man! With all the ups and downs over the past 10 years (mostly ups), my beautiful wife has been by my side and through it all, and when the sun comes up the next morning, we're always right there side by side, ready to take on the next day. Today is a great day to celebrate. Love you sweetie!