Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday...the End of the Week or just the Beginning????

Yes, today is Friday . . . supposedly the end of the week but for those of us who work 7 days a week, it really isn't. It's actually the beginning of the fun weekend! :o) I was up at 5:30 with Adrianna, don't ask me why she wanted to get up with me today?!?!?!?!?! We baked a "Sock it to me" cake for our 10:00 playdate, picked up her Aunt and cousin then enjoyed some shopping afterwards. Now, kids are napping, I'm drinking coffee and getting ready to make some dinner for a friend whose been under the weather this week. Guys are having a poker night with some new friends, I'm heading over Sabrina's to just have some one on one coffee time and that is just the beginning of a jam packed weekend!!! Sometimes it seems like alot, but come Sunday night it is always fun to sit down with a glass of wine, or coffee and talk about the fun weekend we had!

This is one of the things I'm so grateful for being able to stay home. I used to work part time nights and weekends so it never seemed like I had a life! Well watch what you pray for because now, I KNOW I have a life, LOL! It is full and fun, hectic but fulfilling....I could not ask for more.

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: