Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Memoires of Adrianna :o)

So I HAVE to be the proud mamma and brag a little here! My princess is just walking around 24/7 WRITING by herself! :o) She has been writing for some time, but now she is starting to walk around the house with her notebook copying things she sees! SO SO SO CUTE!!!!


THIS SHE SAW ON A PAPER ON THE FRIDGE . . .
THIS SHE SAW ON A GREETING CARD...
THIS SHE CAME UP WITH ON HER OWN!
(said it spelled Louis?? Someone on television, beats me!)


THIS IS HOW SHE PHONETICALLY SPELLS HUTTO TEXAS! LOL
(HTO TOES) I don't know.... :o) I went ahead and showed her the right way but was proud of her trying on her own!


And the list or shall I say pages go on and on. She has been sitting copying the newspaper for the past 45 minutes while I clipped coupons! I found some "Bob Books" from a seller on Craig's list that I'm hoping to pick up tomorrow and got them for a steal!!! Usually each set runs about $15 or so and is great to get your preschooler reading short sentences. She SO wants to learn so I figured, why not? It can't hurt.

No comments: