Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Another One Bites the Dust!

Okay so now it's Wednesday morning, 5:00 am . . . where on earth are the days going????!!! Yesterday was spent unloading the Uhaul, unpacking LOTS of clothes and shoes (man the girl has some shoes!!), making phone calls for dr. appts, finalizing details regarding Orange Santa Gift Pickups and Deliveries and having some yummy dinner that my sister cooked for us. Not to mention topping it off with some home made cookies that Erika baked for us.

So today is Orange Santa Pickup day and I'm looking forward SO much to it! This entire week is exhausting, but so EXCITING at the same time. I am so happy to be part of something so wonderful! Tomorrow will be the really exciting day, DELIVERY DAY! From what the police officer and fireman who led it all up for the past couple years told me, there is just nothing better than the joy we will see in the little kids' faces as Santa pulls up in the FireTruck with all the bells and whistles with their Giant Bag full of gifts for the family! I get the chills just thinking of it. I almost don't want the day to come because it'll all be over! :(

But come Friday, time for a mani and pedi so I can be ready for a fancy dinner with Chris's bosses! They were talking about some place like The Four Seasons, WOW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to dine and it's been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long so I just cannot wait! Wow!

No comments: