Friday, December 28, 2007

My Personality Results

I was talking this morning to Ruth about the personality test I blogged about and realized I only looked at the chart and was too "busy" to look more into it, says something about my "personality" already, LOL!

Anyway, here are the facts about Gina! :)

ENTJ - The "Chief"


ENTJs are strategic, organized and possess natural leadership qualities. They are master coordinators that can effectively give direction to groups. They are able to understand complicated organizational situations and quick to develop intelligent solutions. ENTJs are outspoken and will not hesitate to speak of their plans for improvement. They are decisive and value knowledge, efficiency and competence.

"ENTJs contribute a wealth of energy directed toward the goals and those of the organization. Their sense of identity is closely tied to how they carry out their responsibilities. They are curious about new ideas and theories, evaluating them in terms of their goals. They are very efficient, competitive, strategic, and task focused."

"leader, ambitious, hard working, dominant, prepared, hates to be bored, confident, opinionated, analytical..."

Real ENTJ People


ENTJ Career Matches

ENTJs are often happy with the following jobs which tend to match well with the Chief/Intellectual personality.

  • Business Administrator
  • Computer Consultant
  • Corporate Executive Officer
  • Entrepreneur
  • Judge
  • Lawyer/Attorney
  • Manager
  • Mortgage Banker
  • Politician
  • Scientist
  • Systems Analyst
  • Teacher/Professor

(WHERE'S SAHM ON THERE? MAYBE THAT'S EQUIVALENT TO "ENTREPENEUR"! HA!)



Details . . . . . . . . . .

Preferences

Temperament
NT (Intellectual)

ENTJ Population
Total: 3%
Male: 4.5%
Female: 1.5%

Primary Function
Secondary Function
Tertiary Function
Least Function

Well there I am on PAPER! I know some people HATE to be "labeled" by their personality type, since it's ever so revolving as we age and mature. But it is very helpful to get a better understanding of where people are coming from. You are able to see things a little more clearly more than going based on YOUR feelings or perceptions of what the other person is like or the reasons you think they do something or react in a certain way.

I took a disc personality test and initially loved it! Loved the results until I questioned them based on other peoples thoughts or ideas. But here as I do another one of these tests and get pretty much the same results just explained a little differently, WOW it's so motivating for me! I do love to lead, I do feel fulfilled when I'm doing what I love and believe in. And I love that my friends and family are motivated by me and don't think I'm just a neurotic person who can't ever relax! I am who I am, but am always open to enhancing some of my weaker parts of me! And being a mom, and growing daily in my relationship with God, those two things alone are building that part of me that takes a little bit of a back seat to "getting the job done" but as they develop within me, WATCH OUT!

As my 30-something birthday approaches in a week I am realizing more and more how fulfilling my life is and how much I've grown since being "open" and "less selfish" , more opportunities have risen, more "good" people have been brought into my life, and I've experienced more "success" than I ever have. It's amazing what maturity can do for a person, not just age or emotionally but spiritually too!

I'd love to hear some of my friends' results so send them along to me!
xo

No comments: