Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm Amazed....And Thankful of Course!!!

I am completely amazed by the people that are in my life! Whether they are close family members, members of our "church", or loosely connected friends that we are just starting to get to know. People have been reaching out and "giving" to help us get my sister here and I can't say anything except that I'm totally amazed! I've never been around people besides my immediate family that just want to extend a helping hand without hesitation.

So I just want to say "THANK YOU" to all of you for your help and support. I truly get what it means to live in a community of giving people, people who put others first, people who really love people. These people definitely represent what it means to be a follower of Christ, living and loving just the way he did, and one of the funny things is, they don't all call themselves "Christians".

I am praying today, thanking God for blessing me the way he has and for the strength to continue on these next couple weeks until we actually get my sister here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm gonna have a gas card for you or at least a little bit to go towards gas. :) I know it is not much but I want to do something.