Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Ball is Rolling...

To save me from making a bunch of calls today, I figured I'd write a quick post letting friends and family know Chris arrived safely in Orlando last night and is at the Uhaul place putting my sister's car on the trailer right now. They will spend the day loading up and are planning on leaving tomorrow morning around 4am.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! I can't believe it's really happening!!! I can't wait to welcome Beni "home"!


And just to show you how great the friends I have are, last night 5 of us girls hung out at my house sorting and organizing applications for Orange Santa over coffee and cookies, and well my friend Cindy brought over a "Welcome to Texas!" gift bag for my sister!!!! This is a person that I've been friends with for only about a year, and am totally grateful for her being brought into my life. How many people go out of their way to shop for a gift, make a card and package it beautifully for someone they don't even know?!?!? She is really good at doing those thoughtful little things that let you know she cares! (I could see her owning a Hallmark Store, LOL) And WOW, how blessed is my sister Beni coming into a great group of women and families who are excited and can't wait to meet her!

My heart is full . . . .

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Isn't Cindy AMAZING!!! She really is a giver. Yeah for Chris and Beni getting ready to be home - I can't wait to meet your sister if she is anything like you we will all LOVE her!