Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I could not ask for more....

I heard this song on the radio yesterday and it made me bust out my Edwin McCain CD. This song was released in Jan 2000, we got married in Oct 2000 and I so wanted this song as our wedding song. Chris didnt want the song that was "popular" in 2ooo, he wanted something more original and special although this and "I'll Be" were faves of his too! So we used those two songs as part of the last set for our reception.

I sit with tears of joy in my eyes when I hear this song. I was SO IN LOVE and would listen to this over and over again so excited about the "LOVE" I found and was completely content and full of joy. As I listened to it again yesterday, I was filled right up! I really can't ask for more...

Found this on youtube and it's the best I could find,the live version didn't sound too great.



Chris took me and bought me this CD and dedicated this one to me...I love my hopeless romantic!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

That is too funny! I could not ask for more was the song I wanted to dance to for our first dance and Brandon didn't agree so we picked Keeper of the Stars. I love Edwin McCain and I get emotional every time I hear that song.