Friday, September 26, 2014

My Bestest Buddy!


On our run this morning ,which we have not done one together in a while, I was reminded just how AWESOME it is to have a running buddy.  Through running, this girl has become one of my sisters!  I love her and would do anything for her.  It's so funny how over the years running together, our topics of conversation have changed as we grow and change.

We have gone through different things at different times, listening, coaching, laughing, and crying....yes, all while running.  We share victories, setbacks, holidays, vacations, everything.  SHE is the friend I always wished I had.  SHE makes me a better friend to others.


So, Kim, Kimmers, Kimberlina, Kimmie.....here's to another running season, upcoming holidays, and a new season of life, yet again.  I'm so very thankful for you!!

First 5k!



Warrior Dash


Jingle all the way....








No comments: